- All bidders must use a valid credit card for payments. All credit cards will be charged once the auction has closed. Bidders will be e-mailed a receipt. If card is declined, you will incur an additional 13% charge to run the card a second time, plus a $25 fee. If an item needs shipped, contact Jessica 24 hours PRIOR to preview date for an accurate quote. Texts are preferable and often, quickest way to reach us - 765-238-0595.
- Buyer's Premium - 13% - will be added to your invoice.
- Items are described to the best of our ability, but are not guaranteed. There is always a matter of interpretation. Please consider and understand that many of the items we sell are estate pieces, and in used condition and will show general signs of wear. Bidder inspection is encouraged. We are happy to closer inspect any item for you or send you more photos/video if needed - check us out on FB Live Video during preview dates. In some circumstance we can also video chat with you. All extra inquiries for closer inspection must be received before preview date.
- Our auction software can not retract bids, so bid accordingly.
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
- Payment types - Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- No packing supplies, tools or loading help will be provided so be sure to plan ahead to bring the items / people that you need.
- Some suggested items are - a positive attitude, packing material, tools to disassemble items, straps, dolly, vehicle large enough to haul items won, tarps in case of rain, strong willing & capable help to load heavy items, trailers etc.
- We may send a reminder text message or e-mail from the auction company. You understand & agree to this communication. You may opt out at any time.
- A working phone number MUST be provided - preferably a cell phone. If we are unable to contact you via phone, text or email this could cause you to be banned from all future auctions.
- If you bid on items and your credit card is declined, do not communicate or abandon items at pick up, you will be banned from bidding on our auctions. NO EXCEPTIONS. Living Tributes Sale Barn is a professional and courteous company and we expect the same from our customers.
- Our website runs auctionworx software by Rainworx. Since 2002, they have been a global leader in the online auction software industry. We are constantly revising & updating our website to better suit our clients. We appreciate any and all feedback.
- If any item has a reserve, it will note this in the description. We do not utilize the software’s automatic reserve system because it limits our ability to sell the item if a seller decides they will take less. This means you may see the lot say “No reserve,” by the bidding box yet the description states there is a reserve. We do not and will not disclose the reserve to any buyer. We actively work with our sellers to ensure they are ready to sell and have a reasonable market value reserve for any item.
Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. retains the right to govern goods and services sold to clients and to maintain the level and integrity of our business. Living Tributes Sale Barn has the right to terminate the auction at any time; withdrawal from sale of any item; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group one of more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two lots or more selling lots. The auction company also reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
We use shared servers which may encounter downtime and browsing speed issues. To avoid missing out, we strongly recommend that you place your bid early in the auction. The proxy bidding system will not reveal your maximum bid amount to other bidders, and will place bids at the minimum increments as needed during the progress of the auction.
In the rare case of internet downtime problems or extreme site slowness near the conclusion of the auction, we may re-open the bidding and and/or extend the auction. This occurs very rarely. In this case only, any emails notifying winning bidders of auction results are null and void for those affected auctions.
Bids can not be retracted so bid accordingly.
a) All payments will be required to be paid for with the credit card on file after auction is complete.
b) Buyer specifically waves the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with a credit card.
c) No items will be removed until they have been paid for. Purchaser is responsible for removal of all purchased goods. No abandonment of purchased items is allowed. All abandoned items will be sold for storage and moving fees and/or discarded as we see fit. If items are not removed within 48 hours from auction close date or set pick up times, they will be considered abandoned.
a) Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. does not lend, lease, or borrow any equipment for the removal of goods. Buyer is responsible for their own removal of all items. Please bring any packing material and boxes that you may need. Please bring assistance to move heavy items to your vehicle and any tools for dismantling.
All items must be removed within the specified pick up dates, unless special arrangements have been made. An additional fee may be required for special arrangements. If items are not removed during pick up dates, they will be forfeited and/or sold for storage.
Buyer/bidder may be banned from all future auctions if items are repeatedly abandoned.
a) Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. assumes no liability for your purchases. The buyer assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold the auction company and seller harmless from any future claim that shall pertain to fitness or use of the asset being purchased.
b) Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the Auction Company from liability therefore. Neither the Auction Company nor his principal or seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the sale is held.
Consignors & Bidders:
a) All consignors must fill out a contract with Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC., sign forms and abide by our terms listed.
b) All bidders must register for bidder's numbers using proper ID or proper information.
c) Any employee of Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC or family members may bid at any auction if they wish to purchase an item.
d) We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Loss of Bidding Privileges:
a) If you have failed to pay for an item, or failed to timely pick-up items, your bidding privileges will be revoked. Your privileges may be restored by paying for the item or repaying for the loss of the revenue due to the items not having been sold and by placing a credit card on permanent file whereby future purchases will automatically be charged.
a) The bidder that has not paid for, or has not removed their items from the auction site, will be subject to the cost of storage, trucking, re-sale, deficiency balances, collection fees, and any legal fees for recouping a loss due to the bidder's negligence.
a) Any and all items that Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. agrees to sell are subject to a reserve.
a) All documents must be completed in full by buyers and sellers. For Example: Death Certificates, Letters of Authority, Creditor Leins, and UCC's when purchasing vehicles, firearms, etc.
b) All gun buyers will be required to fill out a 4473 form and pass a background check. Out of state buyers will be required to have any and all guns shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer.
a) Everything is sold “AS IS/WHERE IS” with no warranties, representation or guarantees expressed, implied or otherwise given. All sales are final.
Conditions of Items Sold:
a) All information is believed to be accurate, but the auction company shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse. Living Tributes Sale Barn requires any and all buyers to preview and make your own opinion of conditions.
b) A preview date or open house will always be held so items may be inspected. We may also allow previews by appointment for vehicles, equipment, recreational vehicles or other specified items.
c) Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. has the right to refuse service or eject any person obstructing the auction process.
Compliance with the Terms of Sale:
a) In default of payment of bills in full within the time announced for this auction the Auction Company in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages.
b) Living Tributes Sale Barn, LLC. is in complete accordance with Indiana statutes and Indiana Administrative codes, Title 25, Title 812, Department of Revenue Tax Bulletin #20, and Reference IC 6-2-4.
Our Bid Increments
For Prices at or Above Bid Increment